Friday, October 5, 2012

Turning 30


Image via my board

Yes, in two weeks I will be turning 30 years old. How do I feel about it? I feel pretty good, happy. Many things happened and changed in my life, but  now I feel like I am accomplishing all the things I ever wanted: have a great boyfriend, live in our own personally styled apartment, doing an interesting job. I feel much happier and confident in my thirties than I did in my twenties, so I imagine it can only get better from here and that life can offer me other gorgeous things!

If you are interested in discovering what you should have and should know at the time of 30, do not miss this complete list published by Glamour magazine... I really agree with everything, but mostly with points 12 of should have and 9 of should know :)

At this point, I need to get my "sweet thirty" party planned... Any suggestion?
How do you feel in your thirties? How did you celebrate this moment? I am curious to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Lots of hugs to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...