As already mentioned here, last saturday I hosted a brunch for my 30th birthday. I welcomed my closest friends at my place and shared the best meal of the day. What can I say? It was really fun and everyone enjoyed the moment, I am very happy we celebrated in this way.
Planning a brunch with friends is easy, fun and provides a great opportunity to slow down and enjoy the moment with the people you love. Here are some tips I would like to share about a brunch planning:
- Choose date and time
- Invite friends or family members with a phone call
- Make a list of the dishes and beverages you will offer and start shop all the things you need
- Clean your house in advance
- Think about decorations and choose a color theme
- Prepare as much as possible ahead of time, so you can prepare yourself without hurry in the morning
- Set the table and decorate your home
- Welcome your guests with enthusiasm
- Serve your guests, then yourself
- Sit down, relax and enjoy!