Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome to Silk and Chocolate!

After months of admiring certain blogs, I thought it would be a good time to begin my first blog centered around things that I love and sharing them with other people.
I decided to name it Silk and Chocolate because I wanted to combine two words that remind me something very feminine and soft like silk with something sweet and irresistible like chocolate.

I can't wait to share with you my passion for photography, art, decor, food and other things!
So... let the blogging begin!


image via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! :)
    i'm excited to follow along and watch your blog grow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Lots of hugs to all of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...